Thursday, April 14, 2016

Tropical Paradise Cheers Pineapple Drink Card with Vanessa

Hi everyone! Vanessa here with a yummy Tropical Paradise card. I enjoyed playing with this set so much! It makes me want to slice up a pineapple and create juicy drinks :)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tropical Paradise Pineapple Pina Colada Cheers Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

I started with a white card base and applied pink ink with an ink blending tool. Then I added drops of the ink with a brush. Now I stamped the images, colored them with Copics and cut them out. I stamped and heat embossed the "cheers" onto a strip of black cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it to the card. Then I adhered the images, popping up the drink with foam tape.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tropical Paradise Pineapple Pina Colada Cheers Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

I hope you like today's inspiration! Thank you so much for stopping by and Cheers!

Vanessa

5 comments:

  1. Love this card Vanessa! The colours are perfect! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your coloring, color choices and simple layout with lots of white spaces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so IN LOVE with these tropical cards - this made me swoon! Beautiful design, wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vanessa - very warm and inviting!! Such a wonderful and CAS card that just speaks volumes!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete